DAVID REES AND
JANE CROMPTON-REES FAMILY
David Rees and Jane Crompton-Rees
David Rees was born 11/30/1847 to Edmund and Margaret Rees, in Wales.
Jane Crompton was born September 3rd, 1858, to William Crompton and Hannah Hobson-Crompton, in Lancashire, England, the first of twelve children.
Their families both immigrated to the US, and landed in the State of Utah, Jane in 1866. She was known as one of Coalville, Utah's "old pioneer residents".
Jane and David married in Salt Lake City. The two lived in Coalville, Utah, and Almy, Wyoming, then moved back to Coalville in 1907.
David died 8/22/1926 and Jane died 1/24/1932. Both are buried at Coalville Cemetary, UT, plots Plot: B_29_2_1 and Plot: B_29_2_2.
Ralph Rees b. 1/01/1900 Echo Canyon, Castle Rock, UT. d. 6/13/1981 UT.
David Rees, Jr. Later resided in Pennsylvania.
Mrs. J.B. Carman-Rees
Mrs. Harvey Robinson
Mrs Ben Gunn
William R. Rees
Edmond D. Rees m. Margaret Ellis Rees said to be among the first to live in a dugout in Coalville, UT.
(1) Keith Rees (twin) b. 5/18/1921 Coalville, UT. m. Lueen Leavitt in Salt Lake City, UT. She was born 2/28/1927 in Idaho, daughter of Dean and Fern Leavitt. Keith and Lueen have three daughters: Johnnye b. 1947, Bobbe b. 1948, and Kathleen b. 1951.
(2) Ken Rees (twin) b. 5/18/1921 Coalville, UT. m. Mildred Kunkel 11/06/1948, daughter of George Lours Kunkel III and Margaret Mary Haigley. Five children: Kenneth Jr, Richard W, George M, Renee M Rees-Morrow, and Jeffrey A. Rees.
(3) Betty Rees m. Mr. Workman
(4) Calvin "Kelly" Rees
(5) Marjorie Rees m. Art Anderson
(6) Elwin "Pink" Rees (twin) m. Mr. Lee
(7) Elinor "Peggy" Rees (twin) m. Leon Wilde
(8) David "Tim" Rees m. Joann ?
©Copyright Gary Barr Entertainment 2008. All Rights Reserved.